Home    City Profile    Sitemap    Employee Login    Privacy Policy    Copyright Notices    Contact Us    Accessibility    Windpowered  Powered by CivicPlus

Go To Search
Click to Home

Public Works Department | Engineering Services

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get a Plan Holder's List?
2. Where can I find open bids?
3. Do I need a permit?
4. Do I need an architect to draw the plans?
5. How many sets of plans and calculations do I need?
6. What are the current adopted codes?
7. What defines a swimming pool? A spa?
8. How deep does a gas pipe or an electric line have to be buried?
9. Are there web sites where I can find more information?

Contact the City of Soledad
248 Main St.
P.O. Box 156
Soledad, CA 93960
Ph: (831) 223-5000
Fx: (831) 678-3965
Email: info@cityofsoledad.com
Staff Directory